Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Like a Root Canal

I got the #)$(*&_#)$(*ing, wretched R&T dossier completed. James Boswell once said, "There is nothing like the thrill of having written," and I couldn't agree more--especially when it comes to administrivia. The dossier was handed in on June 29 at 4:45 p.m., right before we left for vacation (sorry, 5-Thingers, I've been out of town and thus am behind on reading everyone's progress). So, for better or for worse, I can check this one off the list.

If I make full professor, will I have to admit I'm a grown-up?

2 comments:

P said...

Never admit your grown up. I don't think I will anyways. Although perhaps I will never be faced with that problem for lack of reaching that status. :)

Lu said...

As I always say, "Adulthood = highly overrated." :-) Thanks for the encouragement--I will carry on the good fight of denial.